Experience and area of specialization:
• Noureddine FRIAA is a Tax Partner at BDO Tunisia. He has worked in tax administration for 32 years in various positions of management and supervision of tax audit. The last position held is that of the head of the National Control and Tax Investigation Unit in charge of the tax audit of large companies, groups of companies and especially companies operating in the oil sector, credit institutions and insurance companies. insurance companies, telecommunications operators, permanent establishments and subsidiaries of foreign companies.
• He participated actively in the main stages of the Tunisian tax reform from 1988 to 2016 and was also a member of the steering committee of the latest tax reform project in his capacity as coordinator of the group responsible for the modernization of the tax administration.
• Noureddine has accumulated experience in the context of projects to strengthen programs to support public finance mobilization capacities, particularly in Tunisia, Burundi, Mali, Togo and Jordan.
• He has led several seminars on tax topics (tax audit techniques, tax and financial benefits, transfer pricing, control & tax litigation, finance laws ... etc).
• Noureddine is a former member of the national auditing jury responsible for the tax module (2007-2015) and a former tax teacher at the National School of Finance, the Institute of Customs and Taxation Algiers, ISCAE Manouba, the IHEC Carthage.
• Member of the committee of tax experts at the Tunisian Association of Finance ATF
• Member of the committee of tax experts at the NGO Solidar Tunisie
• Member and co-founder of the association visions for economic and social development since 2012
• Member of the Alumni Association of the Institute of Customs and Taxation Algiers since 1989.