Experience and field of specialisation
- Mohamed MEHDI leads Advisory Services within BDO Tunisia. He has more than 30 years experience on Audit and Advisory local & international projects within various sectors (banking, insurance, manufacturing & services).
- After 12 successful years passed within Arthur Andersen France & Tunisia, he founded his own Audit & Consulting firm in 1998 before joining Mazars Group as International Partner during 2007 to 2015. Since January 1st 2017, he has joined BDO International Network as Partner.
- Mohamed MEHDI has capitalized throughout his professional career, an in-depth knowledge in valuation and financial restructuring of SME as well a rich experience in strategic planning.
- He led a several assignements in due diligence, M&A and valuation for clients in both private and public sectors. He also drove multiple projects and programs within international Donors.
- Member of Association of Chartered Accountants of Tunisia.
- Vice President of Tunisian Japanese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TJCCI).
- Member of Tax Commission at Tunisian Union of Industry, Commerce & Handicrafts.
- Arabic - French - English