Experience and area of specialization
- Khaled is the partner responsible for Audit and Insurance and has conducted several audit missions for private investors and the Tunisian State.
- Khaled joined BDO in 2005 and since then he has built a deep knowledge and understanding of the issues and challenges faced by companies operating in the Tunisian market and abroad. Field of work: Manufacturing, pharmaceutical, Trade, Hotels, Construction, Insurance, Oil exploration, Various services and advice to companies.
- Khaled has also led several specific NGO audit missions in Tunisia and Africa.
- Khaled is a temporary tax teacher at the Institut Supérieur de Gestion in Tunis.
- Member of the Order of Accountants of Tunisia, OECT.
- Member of the Tunisian youth association CPA, AJECT.
- Arabic - French - English