Experience and area of specialization
- A Chartered Accountant graduate from IHEC-Tunis Carthage and after an international experience with the Big Four and with a consulting company, Adnène was registered on the Roll of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Tunisia in 1985, then founded the AFRICAUDIT Company in 1987, which became a member of BDO Tunisia in 1995.
- With more than 37 years of experience, Adnène has worked in Audit and Consulting and has covered most business sectors (Banking, Insurance, Leasing, Stock Exchange Intermediaries and Investment Funds, Industry, Trade, Services , Energy, ….).
- Specialized in the financial sector, he has conducted several legal and contractual audit missions with the main players in the financial sector in Tunisia and abroad.
- Adnène has also conducted several project audits on behalf of international donors (USAID, BAD, Global Fund, UNHCR, NRC, Red Crescent, Lux-Development, etc.) in Tunisia, Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Mali, Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
- He has also carried out several consultancy assignments in the financial, industrial, commercial and service sectors.
- Member of the Order of Chartered Accountants of Tunisia since 1985, and Former General Secretary of the OECT Council.
- Member of the National Accounting Council (1992-1997), having actively participated in the development of Tunisian Accounting Standards.
- Past President and Honorary President of the Tunisian Institute of Chartered Accountants (ITEC).
- Former University Teacher at IHEC and ISCAE